By accepting the JACK MARVIN Affiliate or Partner Agreement, you also agree not to promote your Affiliate or Partner website through any of the following means.
- Sending unsolicited email for commercial purposes (aka "SPAM")
- Posting a single article or advertisement, about which we receive multiple complaints, to Usenet or other Newsgroups, forums, email mailing lists or other similar groups or lists
- Posting to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list
- Engaging in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a service provided by JACK MARVIN (such as using a JACK MARVIN - supplied mailbox as a maildrop, or referring to a URL hosted on our server)
- Falsifying user information, including the falsification of email return addresses
JACK MARVIN considers the above practices to constitute abuse of its service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings and/or postings, who often bear the expense. Therefore, these practices are prohibited by the terms and conditions of the services offered by JACK MARVIN. Engaging in one or more of these practices may result in:
- Termination of the offender's account and/or access to services provided by JACK MARVIN
- Dropping of mail messages that do not contain the proper and necessary information
- Informing any or all authorities of offender's actions upon receipt of appropriate subpoena
- Informing any or all recipients of offender's SPAM of the personal and public information of the user
- Forfeiture of any commissions due to you as a JACK MARVIN Affiliate or Partner
NOTE: This Anti-Spam Policy is based on the Anti-Spam Policy of our Internet Service Providers. JACK MARVIN will immediately notify authorities of any actions taken in regard to this Anti-Spam Policy. JACK MARVIN reserves the right to implement any and all of the above actions as it may deem appropriate at any time, without limitation, in regard to upholding this Anti-Spam Policy. However, by not implementing a specific action, JACK MARVIN is not implying consent, lack of wrongdoing by the offender, nor limiting its response in the future. Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit the actions or remedies of JACK MARVIN in any way concerning the foregoing activities.